Friday, March 16, 2007

A VIRGIN!!!!

Yep, I am a blogging virgin, and today is my first time!! I am excited to get in on this fun adventure. It may take a while to get used to pouring my heart and soul out over the internet, but I am sure I will get used to it!! Life keeps me busy, and when I do have a moment to myself, it is usually that--a moment!! Right now I am listening to my 5 year old daughter tell my 2 year old son to "stop throwing chips at my hair--it will make it ugly!!" Yep, those are the dynamics that I wake up to every morning!! They are the most adorable kids!! They do what siblings do best, and that is to annoy their each other!! I look at my two youngest, and realize that this is what my mom went through with me and my brother! Boy, I guess you do reap what you sew!! Well, this little blip has been good for me!! I can see the need for therapy go right out the window--I'll just be on the computer all day long!! I look forward to learning the ropes of blogging, and reading other peoples blogs. It only took me about 30 minutes to find out how to write something!! Thats pretty pathetic, but I will get better!! I have some exciting, life changing things coming up (well, exciting for me at least)that I will definitely have to write about!! Thats it for now! More to come....

2 comments:

Laura said...

YEAHHH!!WaHOOO!!It's my sista--It's my sista--She's posting--It's my sista!!

(I LOVE L---She makes me laugh!)

MOREMOREMORE!!!

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

You'll be surprised how much you look forward to reading people's comments.

At first when I started, It was no big deal because nobody knew me. But now, I get on and think, " 2 comments? Thats it?"

I also love what a sisterhood we feel for each other. It's nice to know that somewhere out there, there is someone who cares when you feel like no one else does!

Good to have you aboard!